Lack of education is one of the important factors contributing to the ignorance and poverty of the Tribals. Tribal Mission presently runs Nursery Schools in our main mission centers. Dedicated qualified missionaries teach in these schools and hence the schools attract lot ofRead more
For Tribal students with a view to impart high quality secular education and train them to be good, morally upright and God fearing citizens. Dedicated missionaries, who maintain a high degree of discipline among the inmates, manage these hostels.Read more
Tribal Mission aims at sending committed missionaries to various undetached tribal groups. The missionaries live among the tribals, and gradually establish rapport with them. The missionary acts as their friend, philosopher and guide and uses all his God given talents to bring themRead more
“……to proclaim the Good News in places where Christ has not been heard of, so as not to build on a foundation laid by someone else.”Rom.15:20
“We walk by Faith, not by Sight”
- The tribals are mostly a set of poor, exploited, unsophisticated, illiterate people enslaved to liquor, magic and superstitions, who live in forests and in the mountains away from civilized societies.
- There are 62 Million Tribals in India.
- 7.5 percent of total population of India are tribals.
- Six lakhs Tribals live in Kerala State alone distributed as fifty four Ethnic groups.
- Tribal Mission endeavors to reach the undetached tribal groups with the Gospel of Christ and aims at an over all development of tribals physically, materially and spiritually.